DAWSON SALOON DAWSON CITY COLORADO gold copper mining FREMONT COUNTY 1900
Five miles southwest of Canon City. Beecher (first name not known). 7-1/4 inches by 4-1/2 inches. 8 inches by 5 inches. Condition: good plus to very good. Strong tones & contrasts, very good. Plus detail; however, image does have. Benjamin Irving & Bonewitz Xerxes.
Printed article by Nancy Dawson accompanies this original. Reprinted image of a gallery.
Also offers more detail on. Dawson City and gold mining. The Dawson City boom was actually. Only a flourish; however, still of interest.
As a later Colorado mining camp. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Photographic Images\Photographs". The seller is "coloradoartifactual" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Features: 1st Edition
- Custom Bundle: No
- Format: Cabinet Card
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1924
- Production Technique: Albumen Print
- Subject: DAWSON SALOON, Dawson, Colorado
- Vintage: No
- Size: 7-1/4\
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Material: Paper
- Number of Photographs: 1
- Image Orientation: Landscape
- Framing: Unframed
- Year of Production: 1900
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Finish: Lustre
- Image Color: Sepia
- Featured Person/Artist: Unknown
- Style: Documentary
- Antique: Yes
- Signed: No
- Photographer: Beecher
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Theme: Colorado mining camp
- Type: Photograph