Joséphine Bonapart Marie-Joseph Rose CDV Portrait Albumen Print Paris
Rare Vintage Francois-Rene De Chateaubriand CDV Portrait Albumen Photo Print Paris. "Joséphine Bonaparte was Empress of the French as the first wife of Emperor Napoleon I" -wika.
2 1/2" X 4 1/8". Overall good condition with some visible marks from age. There is also visible pencil writing on the back. The albumen photo print is an original Charles Jacotin from 1878.
If you have any further questions, please ask. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Photographic Images\Photographs". The seller is "mademod" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Size: 2 1/2\
- Photographer: Charles Jacotin
- Production Technique: Albumen Print
- Featured Person/Artist: Marie-Joseph Rose de Tascher, Joséphine Bonapart
- Style: Documentary
- Material: Paper
- Theme: History
- Format: Carte de Visite (CDV)
- Type: Albumen Print
- Features: cvd
- Number of Photographs: 1
- Subject: Women
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Year of Production: 1878
- Image Color: Sepia
- Time Period Manufactured: 1878